New York LLC law requires that all new LLCs complete the NY LLC publishing requirement within 120 days or else the LLC will be suspended.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. We officially change your LLC county to Albany using our address.
2. We prepare your legal notices in accordance with NY limited liability company (LLC) law.
3. We place the notices in 2 newspapers approved by the county clerk for the required period (6 weeks).
4. After the 6 weeks is up, we obtain affidavits of publication from the newspapers.
5. We prepare and file the Certificate of Publication and pay the required state fee.
6. We then change your LLC address to your permanent address.
7. We receive the filing receipt from the state after processing, and forward it to you electronically.
We handle the entire process 100%. There is nothing for you to do, and there are no extra fees.
Everything is covered 100% in the $395 price.